§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) For the purposes of these terms and conditions,"consumer" means any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.balolo.de.
(2) In the event of conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By placing an order for the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order is carried out in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the button "Buy".
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the "Checkout" button.
5) Login in the Internet shop after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password) or purchase as a guest without registration.
6) Reconsideration or correction of the data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order.
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site after having checked his details by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser he is using, on which the details of the customer are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. The general terms and conditions can be viewed at any time at http://www.balolo.de/AGB For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include statutory value added tax and other price components, except for deliveries to non-EU countries. In addition there are possible shipping costs as well as possible customs duties and taxes, which have to be borne by the buyer.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we do not ship the goods before receipt of payment.
§5 Retention of title §5
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Duties of the customer
a) In order to be able to use a motif, the customer must guarantee that he has the full rights to this motif, at least the right to use the motif for his engraving.
b) In the event of a violation of the law (e. g. unauthorized use of a third party protected motive) the seller will expel the holder of the right with all claims against the customer (buyer).
The customer shall indemnify the seller from all claims of third parties.
§7 Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You can revoke your contractual statement within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (e. g. letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods are handed over to you before the deadline - also by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in case of recurring delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfilment of our information obligations according to Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 Paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 BGB in connection with Article 246 § 3 EGBGBGB. The punctual dispatch of the revocation or the goods suffices to comply with the revocation period.
The right of revocation does not apply to distance contracts, unless otherwise specified.
The revocation must be addressed to:
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties are to be returned and any benefits (e. g. interest) that may have been obtained are to be surrendered. If you are unable to return or return the received service or use (e. g. advantages of use) to us, or if you cannot return it in part or only in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the value of the goods. For the deterioration of the item and for drawn uses, you only have to pay compensation for the value insofar as the use or deterioration is due to a handling of the item that goes beyond the examination of the properties and the mode of operation. The term "testing of properties and functionality" refers to testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a retail shop, for example. Items that can be sent by parcel post are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you have not yet rendered the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price of the item at the time of the revocation. Otherwise, the return shipment is free of charge for you. Items that cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your revocation declaration or the goods, for us with their receipt.
End of the revocation instruction
§8 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs in case of revocation
Should you exercise your right of revocation, the following applies in accordance with § 357 Abs. 2 BGB, the following agreement, according to which you have to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you have not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price of the item at the time of the revocation.
Otherwise, the return shipment is free of charge for you.
Don't miss out on new releases & get instant 15% off.