A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly not attributable to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Mr. STARTFABRIK GmbH, Schlossstrasse 2,53773 Hennef Germany, E-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e. g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of revocation prior to the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will refund to you immediately all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choice of a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this contract. We will use the same means of payment for this repayment as you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day deadline. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
• for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
• for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
• for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which cannot be delivered before 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
• for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts:
• for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, cannot be returned if their sealing has been removed after delivery;
• for the delivery of goods, if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their condition;
• for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.